Emerge Wellness Expo hosted by ModernWell
Hear from an expert panel, shop local vendors, and participate in group fitness classes. All proceeds benefit our programs that provide support services to single mothers in the Twin Cities.
Fitness instructor and personal trainer, Carisa Rasmussen will be using resistance bands and floor sliders to create a well balanced, full body 45-minute workout during both of our fitness classes this year. Learn how to use effective fitness tools. Both the bands and sliders will be available for you to borrow during the class and available for purchase after your class. You can use the bands and sliders provided or bring your own. If you decide to purchase the bands and sliders 50% of each purchase will go back to Emerge Mothers Academy. Must purchase ticket with “fitness class” to participate.
- April 6th ModernWell 2909 South Wayzata Blvd Mpls
- Our expo is open to ticket holders from 12 to 3pm with vendors set up through the whole event and a wellness panel at 1:30
- 12:15 Fitness Class A (must register for class to attend)
- 2:45 meditative closing with Love & Drishti
- Parking is residential street parking3